High Temperature 125 Degrees Celsius Lithium Coin Cell Battery CR1632HT 110mah TPMS Use
1. Manufacturing Procedure:Put Li in the negative pole shell and press into round shape in dry condition,put separate paper and positive pole pin(positive pole pin includes:MnO2,Electric conductive agent,Binder etc.)then inject organic electrolyte and close the positive pole shell,finally put it into the shaping mold to make it seal.
2. Marks and Meanings of the words on battery surface:
1) ‘+’means battery positive pole mark
2) ‘CR1632’means battery model
3) ‘HT’means high temperature
4) ‘3V’ means battery voltage
1. Mainly be used for TPMS.
2. Also can be used for testing equipment and control system which working temp is -40℃ to 125℃
Using terminal process for the lead wire pin so the connection between lead wire and pin is strong and without fall off.
Using laser welding technology so the connection is strong and without harm to battery.
Using battery sorter machine to make sure the delivered batteries in good electrical performance.
Battery voltage reaches 3V,one more time higher than Zn-Mn,SR batteries and without heavy metal such as Hg,Cd,Pb,it’s a green and environmental protection battery.
Battery can be used in temp -40℃ to 125℃ with stable performance.