1. Home appliance products: electric vacuum cleaner, eletric sweeper, water meter, gas meter, electrinc children toys, electric warm shoes, electric blancket, TV remote control (RC) and so forth.
2. Consumer applications, communicate & telephone equipment: MPS, tablet PC, laptop, Bluetooth earphone, power bank, portable DVD player, speaker, microphone, sound equipment, audio, digital camera and others
3. Electronical tools & electric transportation vehicles: electric bike, electric car. e-scooter, electric motor and all that.
4. Solar lawm, remote control
5. Medical device
6. Backup power supply
7. Electrical and hobby
8. UPS, GPS
Battery operation Instructions
1. Charge: Connecting the battery pack to the charge controller, connect the charger to recharge.
2. Discharge: Connecting the battery pack to the load, connect the load to discharge.
3. When you combine the battery with series or parallels, if there are oxidation layer on the surface, you should brush surface to the metal glow with thin steel brush to lower the connective resistance to the minimal resistance.
4. When combining with many batteries, if the voltage between the two electrodes is over 36V, the safe Voltage for human beings, to guarantee the safety, you should not touch the two electrodes with your body.
1. If shelve a long time suggested that the battery voltage 39.0V-40.0V, need for regular recharging (even
if not use), must charge and discharge for three months one time;
2. Do not expose the battery to extreme heat or flame.
3. Do not short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge the battery pack;
4. Do not disassemble or modify the battery pack.
5. Do not handle or store with metallic like necklaces, coins or hairpins & more
6. Do not reverse the polarity of the battery pack for any reason.
7. Do not immerse the battery pack in water or sea water, or get it wet.
8. Use a constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) lithium-ion (Li+) battery charge controller.