Lithium Battery ER14250 1200mAh Primary 3.6v Li-SOCl2 Battery for GPS
Max discharging current/mA
1. Put the “+,-“ pins in the dedicated welding mold then put the battery in it and close the mold.
2. First welding the “+” then weld the “-“ after this put the battery in the special plastic box.
AMR utility metering(Electricity meter, Gas meter, Water meter and Heat meter)
Automated meter reading
Alarms and security wireless devices
Mobile asset tracking
Emergency location transmitters beacons (ELTs, EPIRBs)
Military radio communication
1. High energy density
2. High open circuit voltage
3. Wide range of operating temperature
4. Stable operating voltage and current
5. Long operating time
6. Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% per year at 25°C)