CR2016 3V 85mAh Lithium Button Cell Battery with CE SGS Certificates Solder pin battery
Put the battery in the shrink mold with yellow shrink to avoid battery in short-circuit.Put the “+,-“ pins in the dedicated welding mold then put the battery in it and close the mold.Put the mold on the laser welding table and press the button to start welding.First welding the “+” then weld the “-“ after this put the battery in the special plastic box.
1>. Watches, clocks, hearing aid, calculators;
2>. Games, cameras and audio equipment;
3>. Data acquisition systems;
4>. Electronics communication devices;
5>. Industrial monitors/controls, switch board, transceivers and radios;
6>. Medical equipment,
7>. Remote keyless entry, security devices,
8>. Memory back up
9>. Typically used as the CMOS backup battery on the motherboard of computers, such as Pentium, Celeron, Athlon, Sempron and other models
Suggestions And Cautions
1. Install batteries correctly.
2. Ensure the contact points to be clean and conductive.
3. Do not mix differnt types, different brands batteries to serve together.
4. Do not heat, recharge the batteries.
5. Do not dispose of the batteries in fire.
6. Keep away from the small children, If swallow promptly see doctor.
7. Pay attention to the producing date.
1>. High performance of leakage-proof.
3>. Shlef Life Warranty: 2years
4>. Extremely long service life: 5 -6 years
5>. Suitable for low discharging current applications
6>. CE, SGS certificates
7>. Environmental-friendly: No Pb, Cd added